Parmele Law Firm is seeking a new member of our Intakes Department as an Intake Representative. You will be assisting our potential new clients by compiling their information and documenting that crucial information that is necessary to start the disability process.
- Live by mail Requests
- Work with attorneys to schedule meetings
- Collect paperwork and ensure that it is sent to the appropriate location
- Submit claims to the attorney for review.
- Chasing intakes through email, text, and calls.
- Returning Voicemails
- Fix large intake issues that are keeping the file from moving on
- Maintain goals required to hit commission
- Identify possible VA leads
- Callback missed lives
- Outstanding intake calls
The successful candidate should:
- Have some “real life” experience which they can use to empathize with potential new clients who often come to our firm with challenging and sometimes deeply personal situations
- Candidate embraces metrics, transparency, and accountability,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute must
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a lifelong learner of self-improvement to keep your sales skills sharp
- Be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
Company paid travel may be required for training and development. There is room for advancement in this position.
About Parmele Law Firm:
At Parmele Law Firm, we use our knowledge of disability law, along with our compassionate hearts, to zealously advocate for our clients and inspire hope in our community. We are a growing law firm with offices throughout Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Arkansas and a leader in our field.
Parmele Law Firm, P.C.
Parmele Law Firm is a growing law firm dedicated to providing zealous advocacy for claimants seeking disability benefits from the Social Security Administration. The firm handles everything from completing the application to representation in the federal district courts during appeals. Based in Springfield Missouri, Parmele Law Firm has 29 offices throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and Illinois. The firm is comprised of over 160 employees, including attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, support staff and a benefits department. Parmele Law Firm’s culture is considered key to its success and sets the firm apart from competitors. All employees at Parmele Law Firm understand and practice the firm’s mission: To use our knowledge of Social Security Disability law, along with our compassionate hearts, to zealously advocate for our clients and inspire hope in our community. Unique to Parmele Law Firm, we strive to not only provide exceptional legal representation, but also help provide answers to all our clients’ questions during our representation. Because of the difficult subject matter of our work (disability), wins are celebrated, camaraderie is plentiful, and compassion is critical. Negativity, pessimism, and office politics are not tolerated. Each member of Parmele Law Firm brings a unique history and knowledge base that helps the entire firm serve our clients better in every way possible.
Company Website: parmelelawfirm.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)