Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“We are passionate about our jobs knowing that we are making a positive difference everyday”
Parmele Law Firm is seeking full-time E-Referrals Representatives to join our team! Below is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with this job opening.
- Are you passionate about helping people?
- Can you imagine going to work everyday knowing that you're making a positive difference?
- Can you will resolve client questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue?
We are looking for up-and-coming employees to help us grow. When our prospective clients call us for help, they're often going through an emotionally difficult period. Our E-Referral Representatives provide our potential clients the ultimate telephone experience. It requires the right combination of telephone skills, empathy, and ability to ask the right questions.
If that's you, you'll play an integral role in creating memorable client experiences. This important position involves complete administrative duties related to client intake and retention.
- Present company services to potential clients
- Prospect and contact potential clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve client inquiries
- Set follow-up calls to keep clients aware of appointments
- Conveys confidence on the phone
- Sets the tone and pace of the call
- Treats a call at 4:30 on Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database entry
- Previous experience in phone based sales and customer service
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation and multitasking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
About Parmele Law Firm:
At Parmele Law Firm, we use our knowledge of disability law, along with our compassionate hearts, to zealously advocate for our clients and inspire hope in our community. We are a growing law firm with offices throughout Missouri, Kansas, Illinois and Oklahoma and a leader in our field.
Parmele Law Firm, P.C.
Parmele Law Firm is a growing law firm dedicated to providing zealous advocacy for claimants seeking disability benefits from the Social Security Administration. The firm handles everything from completing the application to representation in the federal district courts during appeals. Based in Springfield Missouri, Parmele Law Firm has 29 offices throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and Illinois. The firm is comprised of over 160 employees, including attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, support staff and a benefits department. Parmele Law Firm’s culture is considered key to its success and sets the firm apart from competitors. All employees at Parmele Law Firm understand and practice the firm’s mission: To use our knowledge of Social Security Disability law, along with our compassionate hearts, to zealously advocate for our clients and inspire hope in our community. Unique to Parmele Law Firm, we strive to not only provide exceptional legal representation, but also help provide answers to all our clients’ questions during our representation. Because of the difficult subject matter of our work (disability), wins are celebrated, camaraderie is plentiful, and compassion is critical. Negativity, pessimism, and office politics are not tolerated. Each member of Parmele Law Firm brings a unique history and knowledge base that helps the entire firm serve our clients better in every way possible.
Página Web de la Compañía: parmelelawfirm.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)